The registration for SIGA Cambodia is still open.
Basic information of SIGA Cambodia 2016 as follows:-
- Date : 29th April – 2nd May 2016
- Venue : Empress Angkor Resort, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Fees :
- Twin-Sharing: USD270/pax
- Single-Room: USD350/pax
- Children: USD150/pax (for children 4-12 years old)
The fee(s) indicated by organizer includes all expenses during and related to the program:
- Seven (7) days pass to Angkor Wat from 29th April – 05th May 2016 (USD60)
- Accommodation (4 days 3 nights)
- EXCLUDE transportation cost or/and arrangement from your home country to Siem Reap, and all other personal expenses.
Social Contribution Activity (SCA) will be scheduled together with SIGA itinerary.
- Cycling small round of Angkor Zone and rubbish collection along the way, Bayon Temple and in front of Angkor Wat
Registration MUST be made through respective AA.
Eligibility of participation:
- Ex-PYs/ Ex-NLs/ Ex-Facilitators of SSEAYP
- Families members and friends of Ex-PYs/ Ex-NLs/ Ex-Facilitators of SSEAYP
- Host Parents of SSEAYP and their family members who live together
IMPORTANT Call-for-action & Information related to SIGA Registration
Participants must be an active member of SI Malaysia [Annual membership fee of MYR10** has been paid. Those have not pay membership fee, must include the fee in the calculation of the total payment to be made during registration. The membership fee full amount would be subjected to further confirmation from ROS on the new fee endorsed during last AGM.]
For family members/friends– the SIM member who you are registering together must be an active member of SI Malaysia.
For host parents & family members – internal recommendation by the AA will be done to verify the eligibility.
Download, complete and send the completed form together with a copy of passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGA Cambodia 2016 Registration form
PLEASE DO NOT SEND REGISTRATION TO THE ORGANIZER DIRECTLY. All SIGA registration process and matter are strictly handled by respective AA (i.e. SIM for Malaysians).
Internal Registration Process deadline to follow:
- Sending completed form to SIM: 20th March 2016
- TOTAL PAYMENT by participants to SIM: 24th March 2016
- Final notification on SIGA confirmation of participation: 2 weeks before SIGA begins.
Participants who fail to follow the deadline above will not be included in the final registration submission by AA to the organizer.
About fees and payment:-
- SIGA Fees:
- USD 270 (twin-sharing),
- USD 370/ USD 350 (single occupancy)
- USD 150 (children)
- Exchange Rate adopted by SIM: RM 4.60 = 1 USD
- SIM Administrative Fee: MYR 50/person (this is to manage transaction and exchange rate difference charged by the bank)
- Mandatory Travel Insurance: MYR 50/person
- Malaysian delegate official t-shirt: MYR 50
- Deposit Acceptance of Registration: RM 500/person (Non-Refundable)
- Cancellation Rules: Before 28th March, 2016: No charge
- From April 1- April 13, 2016: Half participation Fee
- April 13th April, 2016: Full Participation Fee
Updates of cancellation must be done in writing to email@example.com
If you have any inquiry or questions, please communicate them to our:-
- Secretary-General, Ms. Fatimah (+6017-872 6847) /
- Asst. Secretary-General Ms. Nur Izzah (+60111-143-0900)
Or email directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSEAYP International Malaysia 2015-2018NUR IZZAH LIYANA BINTI HAJI MAT NAYAN
SSEAYP International Malaysia 2015-2018