We are now OPENING registration for non-members (above 16-years old) to attend the Reunion On Board (ROB) Dinner Malaysia 2017.
Registration for other Port of Call ROB Dinner (Cambodia / Thailand / Indonesia) is now closed. Please DO NOT contact the ROB host countries directly.
Same standard procedure applies – members (guests) need to register with SI Malaysia (AA) in order to secure your ROB Ticket(s).
>> ROB Dinner Ticket (Host Organizing Charges)
- Malaysia (Port Klang) RM60 (for Malaysian) and US$15 (for international guests)
- Other ROB Dinner(s) as per published by respective host AA (before)
>> Annual SI Malaysia membership fee RM10 (if you haven’t made this year’s 2017 annual membership fee to SIM, please include this in addition to ROB Organizing Fee)
ROB Fee indicated is meant for coordination and administration of the entire event by SI Malaysia (or other AA). Food and beverage served on board Nippon Maru is sponsored by the Government of Japan for SSEAYP 44/2017.
Registration is OPENED until 15 November 2017 (or until all tickets are taken up). Mailing of ROB passes by SI Malaysia will only begin on 12 November 2017 (Passes this year was delivered by CAO Japan using a different method – SI Malaysia have just received the tickets).
For MALAYSIA ROB, only 75 tickets LEFT AVAILABLE NOW. Each person can only register for him/herself. No group registration allowed.
Registration Process (both members and non-members):
Complete this Registration form at https://goo.gl/forms/MvyeWkpw9qoaOxJs1
YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION EMAIL of HOW TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS (i.e. payment completion) once registration details have been reviewed by the secretariat / ROB Committee.
What else you need to know about the registration process:
- Registration is ONLY for SI Malaysia (KABESA) members and associate members. Non-members MUST be registered under the registered member (use member’s email to identify in registration)
- No group registration allowed.
- Registration will be on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Children aged 16 years old and below ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- When all available places are taken up, registrations that come in thereafter will be placed on a waiting list.
- All tickets issued are non-transferable.
- If you are be unable to attend the ROB once a ticket is issued to you, please let us know so that we can re-issue the ticket to someone else on the waiting list.
Should you be issued an ROB ticket, please take note that you will have to make your own flight and accommodation arrangements.